Wednesday 31 August 2016

Fall is in the Air

Long Sleeve Crop Top - Rebdolls Essentials
Denim Pinafore Dress - New Look

With September starting tomorrow, Fall is all that everyone can think about, myself included. It's time for back to school shopping, moving back onto campus and (most importantly) cuffing season. To me, however, this is the second September since I graduated, which makes this a rather confusing time for me. I am used to getting back to the books and prepping for lectures and labs, but, instead, this year the beginning of September just seems like another Thursday. So what to do with all this pent up anxiety? Focus it all on my wardrobe! I have started pulling my transition pieces to the front of the line, including this denim overall dress from New Look. I styled this piece in more of a summer tone (because I really want to hold onto the last few nice days that Calgary has) but I already have some ideas about how to wear this into the next season. This could be paired with a bomber jacket, turtle neck and booties, or thrown on top of a chunky sweater with over the knee boots. There is so much versatility when it comes to Fall fashion and I can't wait to play with all the trends.

To everyone heading back to school in a few days, good luck and have an amazing start to the academic year!