Monday 4 May 2015

Moroccan Print

Textured Tank Top - Penningtons | Printed Soft Pant  - Penningtons
 Large Hoop Earrings, Marble Bead Bracelets and Blue Gem Stone Necklace - Penningtons
Tangerine Blazer and Sandals - Last Seaso nPenningtons 


Penningtons' new, Moroccan inspired summer line is absolutely gorgeous! Casablanca is a collection filled with vibrant patterns and soft, loose silhouettes that perfectly embody the notion of effortlessly chic. As you have already probably guessed, I love a good pattern, and this line has exotic prints that’ll keep me happy all through summer. Here is my take on styling two of the pieces from this new line – the textured tank top and printed soft pant. I love the detail found in the pattern on the soft pant, so I picked up the cream colour and fund a tank top to go with it. I added a burst of colour with this tangerine soft sweater blazer that I had in my closet from Penningtons a few seasons ago. It really makes the print of the soft pant stand out, letting you see the real detail of the chic Moroccan print. With some boho chic accessories I picked up from Penningtons as well, this is my take on Moroccan chic. I can’t wait to style more of this awesome collection.