Monday 12 January 2015

Winter Floral

Printed Harvest Moon Maxi - Living Doll LA Plus Grey Fit & Flare Dress (old) - Similar Here
Trouser Socks - Addition Elle
I purchased this beautiful piece last November, but due to Calgary's frozen tundra like weather, I didn't get a chance to wear it yet. So, I decided to capitalize on the 'warmer' weather this month and rock it. The amazing thing about this floral piece is that it acts as both a maxi dress, with buttons located up and down the entire front, or as an open kimono. I decided to style it as a kimono, pairing it with a grey wool fit and flare dress and high trouser socks, making it more winter appropriate. 

Living Doll LA has a great plus size selection, with their spring line stacking up to be unreal. I've already put in my next order and I highly recommend you go check it out as well!
(To enlarge, click each image)