Monday 19 January 2015

Everyday Sparkle

Long Sleeve Button-Up Blouse - Penningtons | Beaded Vest - Addition Elle
Oxford Flats (Thrifted) - Similar Here | Tote Handbag - Little Burgandy | Sunnies - Aldo Accessories

I know that I'm the biggest lover of florals, high heels and sparkly dresses, but sometimes, I enjoy taking bits and pieces of my usual preferences and working it into a more relaxed look. When I walked into my local Addition Elle store and saw this beautiful beaded vest, the first thing that came to mind was "throw it on a black dress". But I decided to change it up a little and turn a potentially dressy piece into a more comfortable, every day work ensemble. By pairing this beaded vest with minimalist pieces, such as a simple white button-up blouse and comfortable Oxford flats, I am able to give a little life to a simple outfit. Paired with no jewelry and opting instead for a statement tote, with contrast handles, and of course a pair of nude sunnies, this is a definite go to for my out and about work days.  


(To enlarge, click each image)