Friday 25 September 2015

Getting Out of My Style Rut


Classic Pinstriped Shirt - Forever 21+ | The Cora Skirt - Igigi 

Yesterday was the first day of Fall and with the chilly winds and shorter days, I found my fashion sense in a but of a rut. I realized that my entire wardrobe was beginning to become monotone and the amount of olive green I was wearing was beginning to get a little bit concerning. I am usually a lover of colours and patterns, so I decided to put together a look that embodied this side of my personal style. It may not be fully Fall "appropriate" but it is an outfit that embodies my personal style to the T. 


This Igigi Cora skirt has the most amazing pattern and fits like a dream. This is my first time purchasing an item from this mega retailer, and I would recommend it to everyone! The skirt is high quality and hits at the perfect length. Paired with this pinstripe button up and colour block heels, this entire look treads the line between corporate and edgy. I hope this look helps you see that dressing in colours and styles outside of the season you are in helps breathe a little life into your wardrobe and can help when your personal style is going through a bit of the seasonal blues.