Tuesday 24 February 2015

Where Are You Spring?

Floral Button up c/o Jones New York | Flared Mixed Media Skirt c/o Junarose at the Bay
Cut Out Booties c/o Pennington's MBLM Line (old) - Similar Here | Lippie - Nars Train Bleu
Well, winter is still here. It literally will not go away. I keep envisioning summer popping up from around the corner, followed by sun kissed skin and flower crowns. But then I'm hurtled back into reality when I have to layer up to leave my home in -40 degree weather. But I'm way to stubborn to take no for an answer, so I'm going to continue dressing in floral prints and skirts in hopes that mother nature will take pity on my soul. This floral print blouse was such a find! I walked into the Bay and it literally spoke to me from the Jones New York collection. I was so excited about the floral print that was muted enough to wear into work but also fun enough to pair with fun skirts, like this Junarose velvet beauty. Paired with these cut out booties that I bought two seasons ago from Pennington's MBLM line and unfortunately some stockings (because it was deceptively cold during this shoot), this makes for the perfect goodbye winter, hello spring outfit!